| SCHOOL: KINGSBURY
SCHOOL PRIORITIES 2018-19
- Attainment & Achievement of all students is good
- Improve outcomes for High Ability
- Improve outcomes for disadvantaged students
- Create a stimulating, engaging and challenging learning & teaching environment
- Improve attendance of our disadvantaged students
KEY PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Personalised bespoke CPD
- Development of the ‘Everyday Expectations’ to:
- Develop opportunities to stretch and challenge students of all abilities.
- Develop opportunities for teacher –student, student – student led questions in order to encourage curiosity and a passion for learning.
- Provide effective marking and feedback to ensure students make good progress.
- Enhanced Teacher Programme
- Developing ‘Teaching to the Top’ project (research and collaboration with Warwick University & Potential Plus)
|QUINTS / cross curricular working groups
||Subject pedagogy & developing learning & teaching through faculty meetings
||Annual Learning & Teaching conference
||Teacher profiles and feedback
||Teacher passports to develop a personalised approach to CPD
||Allocated support time for professional development
SLE – Michele Jennings-Music
SLE – Chris Collis – English
Leaders of Learning
Karl Wideman – Science
Zoe Cruise – Maths
Katy Terry – English
- Approaches to sharing good practice
- SIP planning
- Planning for being Ofsted Ready
- Transition and collaboration with primary links
AREAS OF INTEREST FOR COLLABORATION ACROSS THE TRUST
- Developing the use of IT and technology to enhance learning & teaching.
- Developing coaching techniques to enhance pedagogy.